Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today's Appt

Today's appointment was a great one. We got to see some of our favorite people, and our ultrasound ladies even had a bag of "goodnight goodies" for Baby Abigail. We got an adorable sign for her nursery, a book of Disney stories, and her first baby doll. Pictures to come later.

Abigail's heartbeat was in the 150's by doppler. My uterus measures 27 weeks (I'm 25w3d). I've only gained 6 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. My BP was a little high at first (I was more concerned than the Dr), but I did get a little stressed this morning before the appt. I had it rechecked before leaving, and it was back down to normal. We did discuss childbirth classes and breastfeeding classes as planned. She suggested we wait until around week 34 to start childbirth classes. That seems a little late to me. Is it?

Going to register for baby gifts tomorrow evening after my hubby gets off work. This both excites me and stresses me out. At least it's one more thing we can check off the to-do list :)

25w3d


3 comments:

  1. glad everything is going along nicely. you had a chance to get those clothes from gville?

    34 weeks! that sounds late to me but then again I was in the hospital at 34 weeks trying not to have Aidan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, 34 weeks is the perfect time to take childbirth classes. Any earlier than that and you may forget everything you were taught.....hopefully I will have the breastfeeding class that Jes and I are teaching up and going so you can come to ours if you'd like:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Nolah said...

    I'm so glad you are considering breast feeding. One of the most wonderful experiences with my children. When they look up into your eyes with milk running down their little face, you feel worth a million. And, it is so conveneint!

    ReplyDelete